Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sorry bout the last post!!!

Sorry bout that... my friend wrote a post on my blog!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad at her right now!!!!! Jk lol!!!! But what I got for christmas is a cell phone and unlimited texting!!!!! Yay!!! Or how ever you spell that!!! I also got new clothes!!! They are aeropostale!!! My favoright kind!!!! But this is I think my last thing I got!!!! It was a plate!!! and it had the temple on it and every thing and on the back it had a picture of my grandparents!!!! I would have to say that the plate and my cell phone were the best things I got this year!!! Well I have done my writing here!!! Ever since the texting I have for gotton how I type so this is hard and sorry if I made a mistake but hey th0 is is hard stuff!!! Well g2g!!!! Bye Talk to you guys sometime!!!!0(-_-)0 0(-_-)0 0(-_-)0 0(-_-)0

1 comment:

Morgie said...

we talk 24/7 on he phone all day on the weekend! What are you talking about?