Sunday, December 27, 2009

*!*CHRISTMAS BREAK ROCKS*!*

Oh this Christmas was so much fun my cuzzin from the Wilson side came down and they came to our house for a couple hours and we went sledding talked had lunch and chatted with a couple boys!! While she wasn't here I had these two boys that are my friends come over and they had a four wheeler and a rope then a sled. The four wheeler was in front and behind it was the rope hooked to it and then us in the sled it was scary hurtful and fun! They asked me to hop in it while one of them drove and the other one sat by me and we went for a ride down my road and we went on jumps almost killed ourselves and screamed and did I mention that we broke the sled! Ya but then we got a new one and then we went on it again then at like 9:00 we sat down started a fire and had alot of fun too bad my cuzzin Sydney missed out! All we were missing that night was hot chocolate!!!! Well we still had fun! I cannot wait till my next family reunion with the Wilson side we always go to lagoon and we go on the sky ride just me and Sydney and we always look for cute guys and we find so many so we call it the guy ride! Well what I got for Christmas is a camera that Brooklyn and Ellie can't seem to keep their hands off o, a new phone that people won't keep texting me on, awesome socks that I wear 24 7, a game that I never touched, cute cute clothes including skinny jeans that aren't too tight and aren't too loose, a shirt that has a peace sign on it, cute cute slippers that ASHLEY is wearing right now because I am nice, five packs of gum that Brooklyn got into, aeropostale pajammies that I wear every night that is what they are for right, a razer that kinda works, cough cough underwear, the cutest hat that I wear even to bed, and I was going to get a facebook but know I don't need to communicate with the world! Quote by my dad! See ya!
Wilson jr

1 comment:

Morgie said...

COOLIO!!! I got a camera too! And an iPod... when r we seeing each other soon?