Tuesday, December 22, 2009

*!*I FEEL BAD*!*

I am sorry all you people that i have not gotten on my blog for like ever! I read Misty's blog and thought hers is hilarious [by the way she used that word in one of her posts too] so I am going to tell you guys more about my life cause i haven't talked with ya forever! So school has been going nice! I got good grades except for that stupid b+! I hate language arts but at least I tried ugh I don't know how to make this funny! Crap! Um ha ha ya one day I ummmmm well I uh uhhhhhhh got to dance in class to Mr. Painter [the teacher in language arts] while Mr. Painter was singing have a Holly Jolly Christmas in Elvis form! Ya he is a freak for Elvis he sounds just like him! I sometimes think that it is Elvis coming back to haunt me because I never liked his songs or listened to him!!!! Oh well but you may think Mr. Painter is an angel and is awesome but trust me what ever is holding that halo up has to be horns behind it! Because trust me he isn't awesome he gives out B+'s! He is the devil! He tries to make people like him but he is too mean. Even if he tries to be nice it is still mean! He got in a fight with this kid cause the kid asked him what he was supposed to do with the papers from last binder check and he said well you should know that by now I have said that so many times I thought everyone had heard and then Mr. Painter started to yell at him and then the kid said well maybe if you taught us better and Mr. Painter said are you trying to tell me how to teach and the kid said well it wouldn't hurt if you learned a little more would it and Mr. Painter said ya well something just got hurt your citizenship grade! And so that made the kid mad and they got in a huge fight meanwhile I start talking to my friends the kid gets sent to the principals office and then the bell rings we were happy but then Mr. Painter said do you guys think I am a bad teacher and then looked at this other person and said do you think I am a bad teacher. The kid said no not at all and sounded like he was kidding! I talked to the kid later and he said I was about to say the same things that the kid that got sent to the principals office did but I wanted to go to the school dance so I didn't say anything except NO! So ya I don't think it was that funny but I tried I just gotta remember to get on my blog and write down what happened! If I remember I will talk to ya later!wilson jr

1 comment:

Morgie said...

dats alright cuz! i know its hard to be funny when you haven't been on the blog 4-ever!!! im not that funny. yup misti is just a stand-up comedian i guess!!! ha ha (was that funny)this just shows how good of a cousin i am to you because im the first to COMMENT!!!